IADA Ltd and its members accept responsibility for the harmful effects it operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
The Company and its members will –
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its members’ fleet and the source of their power requirements.
- Manage waste generated from the business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Reduce energy and resource consumption in line with current best practice.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation.
- Raise awareness to all staff on environmental issues and enlist their support in the performance of IADA Ltd.
- Regularly review this statement with the aim of continuous improvements in IADA Ltd performance.